Graphic and Web Designer
Who We Are
We provide cutting edge innovation, creative branding, and unique mobile marketing concepts to make your idea a reality. From our authentic original mobile games to app design, our invaluable business solutions can take your company to the next level.
About the Role
Reports to the Creative Director and CTO in administering creative thinking, concepting and executing ideas into compelling and effective design solutions, web design and maintenance, logo design, and assistance in front-end development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions
- Develop material for web, mobile devices, print, and other multimedia projects
- Interpret client requests and create visual presentations
- Create wireframes and mockups as needed for web development
- Develop innovative, edgy, and compelling designs for the CodeRed-I brand
- Be an expert at meeting deadlines.
- Collaborate with marketing and development team
- Identify opportunities to create business value.
- Design websites, logos, print ads, and billboards.
- Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, including but not limited to mobile applications, web, and ad creation.
Required Background and Experience, Skills and Behaviors
- Minimum 2-year experience in graphic and web design.
- Strong technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress.
- Back-end knowledge is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for pixel perfection.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- A comprehensive understanding of the importance of feedback and iterations.
- Proficient with Mac design and design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Must be a self-starter and have a creative mindset with the ability to collaborate with other designers.
- Ability to quickly understand the business needs of our clients and create compelling, effective designs.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design.
- Highly organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The skillset to combine design aesthetics and user experience practices while considering strategy, information architecture, and usability.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Design or Art or any related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Stay up-to-date on the current and best UI and visual design practices and trends.
Thank you for your interest in working at CodeRed-I, Send us an email with the position you are applying for, a brief cover letter and why you want to work for us, your resume in .pdf format, your salary requirements, and your availability for an interview to email@example.com and we will reach out to as soon as possible.