Senior Business Analyst
Who We Are
We provide cutting edge innovation, creative branding, and unique mobile marketing concepts to make your idea a reality. From our authentic original mobile games to app design, our invaluable business solutions can take your company to the next level.
About the Role
We have an immediate need for a Senior Business Analyst. The BA will be identify customer business needs related to shipment visibility, understand customers’ business processes and working with team members to realize business solutions using Agile development methodologies. As a Senior Business Analyst, you should be able to demonstrate competency across all areas of business analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop UX/UI strategy and vision that aligns with our user-focused and innovative design.
- Gather and Provide requirements that help our UI/UX team create wireframes and prototypes
- Gather and Provide requirements that help our developers write mobile applications for our clients
- Be an expert at user experience and meeting deadlines
- Identify opportunities to create business value
- Assess the usability of new and existing mobile applications and make constructive suggestions for change
- Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, including but not limited to mobile applications, web, and ad creation.
- Lead launch plans and servicing requirements
- Confirm that the new releases function as intended and there is no negative impact to existing functionality
Required Background and Experience, Skills and Behaviors
- Minimum 3-year experience as a Business Analysts.
- Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and flexible
- Strong research skills with an attention to detail
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to explore, analyze and utilize various software platforms from an end user perspective
- Experience in analysis, basic statistical analysis
- Ability to work independently and jointly in unstructured environments in a self-directed way
- Ability to take a leadership role on projects and with customers
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field and 7-10 years relevant analyst experience or in lieu of a degree a minimum of 11-14 years of relevant experience will be considered
- Experienced developing functional and non-functional requirements
- Experienced working closely with team members during development and product launch
Thank you for your interest in working at CodeRed-I, Send us an email with the position you are applying for, a brief cover letter and why you want to work for us, your resume in .pdf format, your salary requirements, and your availability for an interview to email@example.com and we will reach out to as soon as possible.