Who We Are
We provide cutting edge innovation, creative branding, and unique mobile marketing concepts to make your idea a reality. From our authentic original mobile games to app design, our invaluable business solutions can take your company to the next level.
About the Role
Reports to the Creative Director and Project Manager in administering user interface and user experience design for mobile applications and games. This individual will collaborate with the team to turn conceptual ideas into effective solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop UI/UX strategy and vision that aligns with our user-focused and innovative design.
- Create wireframes and prototypes using tools such as InVision and Proto.io.
- Design and create visual mockups in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch3.
- Create all final assets for cross-platform applications and various resolutions.
- Be an expert at user experience and meeting deadlines.
- Identify opportunities to create business value.
- Assess the usability of new and existing mobile applications and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, including but not limited to mobile applications, web, and ad creation.
Required Background and Experience, Skills and Behaviors
- Minimum 2-year experience in mobile app UI/UX design.
- Excellent understanding of Apple’s iOS and OS X Human Interface
- Guidelines as well as Google’s Material Design Guidelines for Android and Web.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for pixel perfection.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Proficient with Mac design and prototyping software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Proto.io, and Sketch3.
- Must be a self-starter and have a creative mindset with the ability to collaborate with other designers.
- Ability to quickly understand the business needs of our clients and create compelling, effective designs.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design.
- The skill set to combine design aesthetics and user experience practices while considering strategy, information architecture, usability, and iOS/Android standards.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Ability to work directly with the developers to understand technical architecture.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Design or Art or any related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Stay up-to-date on the current and best UI and visual design practices and trends.
Thank you for your interest in working at CodeRed-I, Send us an email with the position you are applying for, a brief cover letter and why you want to work for us, your resume in .pdf format, your salary requirements, and your availability for an interview to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to as soon as possible.